My form is the nutritional facts table on the side of a 20 fl oz coke bottle. I chose it because it went along with the story in my head. It was a little difficult figuring out how to tell the story within the table, but I think it works for the most part. Also, I kind of had fun copying everything from the bottle.
Funny stuff. I like how you return to the opening phrase at the end. An interesting thing about this form visually is that it encourages you to read in any direction, rather than the standard left to right, top to bottom. And this frees the writing significantly.
My form is the nutritional facts table on the side of a 20 fl oz coke bottle. I chose it because it went along with the story in my head. It was a little difficult figuring out how to tell the story within the table, but I think it works for the most part. Also, I kind of had fun copying everything from the bottle.
ReplyDeleteFunny stuff. I like how you return to the opening phrase at the end. An interesting thing about this form visually is that it encourages you to read in any direction, rather than the standard left to right, top to bottom. And this frees the writing significantly.
ReplyDelete