Good form here. It's not quite clear what the context of all this is. Maybe I expect the commenter to come back with something a little less melodramatic, but a particularly interesting element here is that the people seeking input get to respond as well. I like that they're pretty tactless, but I want something more from them. It's funny because they have a lot of power in this relationship, particularly since they get he last word!
Good form here. It's not quite clear what the context of all this is. Maybe I expect the commenter to come back with something a little less melodramatic, but a particularly interesting element here is that the people seeking input get to respond as well. I like that they're pretty tactless, but I want something more from them. It's funny because they have a lot of power in this relationship, particularly since they get he last word!
ReplyDelete