I chose this because, of the trial pieces I wrote, it was the one that said the most. I tend to be a wordy person, so it was difficult to figure out how to put things in such a small space; too vague and no one would understand the point, too blunt and it would be less a story and more a statement. With this, I think I found something of a happy medium.
Yep. I like the interplay of the title and the first sentence. And the title tells us a lot, really. Interesting, too, that you chose the future tense in the last two sentences.
I chose this because, of the trial pieces I wrote, it was the one that said the most. I tend to be a wordy person, so it was difficult to figure out how to put things in such a small space; too vague and no one would understand the point, too blunt and it would be less a story and more a statement. With this, I think I found something of a happy medium.
ReplyDeleteYep. I like the interplay of the title and the first sentence. And the title tells us a lot, really. Interesting, too, that you chose the future tense in the last two sentences.
ReplyDelete