I was feeling alittle cynical, I am a bit of a comic peruser. I had another, but it developed into a larger story, so I reverted to this one. I am drawn to unrealistic fiction most, I thought this one captured my writing style in a short zip that will leave some questions.
I'll say! Like the title and the situation. I also like the tension of the dialogue, though I wonder if it could be more oblique, less about what we expect from superheroes, that is. Maybe let the cape and the crater tell us who the character is, and the dialogue do slightly different work?
I was feeling alittle cynical, I am a bit of a comic peruser. I had another, but it developed into a larger story, so I reverted to this one. I am drawn to unrealistic fiction most, I thought this one captured my writing style in a short zip that will leave some questions.
ReplyDeleteI'll say! Like the title and the situation. I also like the tension of the dialogue, though I wonder if it could be more oblique, less about what we expect from superheroes, that is. Maybe let the cape and the crater tell us who the character is, and the dialogue do slightly different work?
ReplyDelete