Okay, so I chose Bullet-Time for many reasons. It was actually the first one that I wrote and it was also exactly the right length, which was weird and a little unbelievable but I won’t question MSoft Word. I also felt like this has the most tangible character. Finally, I felt like the title was an important part of the story. I always enjoy it when the title is the key to the meaning of a story and that's what I tried to do here.
Indeed. You can really let your title do a lot of work here. I like its invocation of time, and the sense of speed in the piece, like jump cuts. That speed makes me think about drag, too. "and" creates drag, and maybe adjectives do, too?
Okay, so I chose Bullet-Time for many reasons. It was actually the first one that I wrote and it was also exactly the right length, which was weird and a little unbelievable but I won’t question MSoft Word. I also felt like this has the most tangible character. Finally, I felt like the title was an important part of the story. I always enjoy it when the title is the key to the meaning of a story and that's what I tried to do here.
ReplyDeleteIndeed. You can really let your title do a lot of work here. I like its invocation of time, and the sense of speed in the piece, like jump cuts. That speed makes me think about drag, too. "and" creates drag, and maybe adjectives do, too?
ReplyDelete