I chose to publish "Dawn" because I think it is the most inspired out of the ones I wrote. I drew inspiration from my experience of seeing the sun rise for the first time.
Interesting, particularly as there's no present character, it seems. Just the narrator, who may or may not be in the story. The narrated event makes us wonder what it means, what moves this little world. (Not that it should be symbolic or allegorical.) But some tweaking of the language, maybe more precision in the few details, could produce an even more evocative mood.
I chose to publish "Dawn" because I think it is the most inspired out of the ones I wrote. I drew inspiration from my experience of seeing the sun rise for the first time.
ReplyDeleteInteresting, particularly as there's no present character, it seems. Just the narrator, who may or may not be in the story. The narrated event makes us wonder what it means, what moves this little world. (Not that it should be symbolic or allegorical.) But some tweaking of the language, maybe more precision in the few details, could produce an even more evocative mood.
ReplyDelete